They hold family photos, office memos, and to-do lists. They host high-level meetings and office birthday celebrations.
But when it’s time for a move, you may discover some or all of your office cubicles, partitions, and even furniture no longer serve your needs in the new space. What’s the environmentally responsible thing to do?
Well, there’s good news. You can usually recycle your old cubicles, as well as other office supplies, furniture, shelving, and cabinets you no longer need. And this can all be done according to your company’s recycling programs and environmental policies.
Here’s the JK Moving Services approach to responsible reuse and recycling:
- Working with worthy local nonprofit organizations to find new homes for assets you no longer need, including desks, chairs, modular systems, shelving, cabinetry, lamps, fixtures, artwork, etc.
- Adhering to all EPA guidelines to offer a comprehensive eCycle program. The program includes sustainable options to recycle computers, copiers, phone systems, test equipment, software, scanners and printers, and more.
- We have a network of recycling and reuse partners, so we know who accepts what materials, under what restrictions and regulations.
- Repairing and refurbishing all kinds of office furniture, because reuse is the ultimate form of recycling!
- Providing secure shredding and disposal for files and digital archiving of old paper files. With Earth Day just around the corner, now is a good time to take advantage of our first month’s free special offer on our secure document shredding services.
Your old cubicles have served you well. So have your other office furniture items. Don’t let them end up in a landfill. They deserve a good home—or a good and responsible future through certified recycling programs. Contact JK Moving Services to learn more.