Our team is involved in many interesting, successful Commercial moves because of the teamwork and communication between JK and the relocating company. We want to highlight and recognize companies that have unique relocation challenges and come to JK for a solution.
What is the Criteria to Be Nominated?
Any member of the Commercial team — from sales to customer service to operations — can nominate a client for a Commercial Move of the Quarter Award. There are a variety of factors involved in the nomination process; the following are a few highlights from the nomination form:
- What was the project timeline and scope of work?
- How did the client and JK work cooperatively on the project?
- What made this project unique or interesting?
- What mattered most to the client, and how did JK address those needs?
How is the Project of the Quarter chosen?
The completed nomination form, minus any identifiable information (company name, point of contact information), is presented to the voting committee. The voting committee consists of these JK employees:
- Ted Isaacson – Vice President and General Manager, Commercial Division
- Jon Theiss – General Manager, Archives Group
- Kris Smurda – Operations Manager, Commercial Division
- Rebecca Chanin – Marketing Director
The committee reviews the nominations and votes on the project that best embodies the Move of the Quarter. In the event of a tie, the Vice President, Sales & Business Development of the Commercial Division, will cast the deciding vote.
We are excited to introduce the Commercial Project of the Quarter and we will announce our first winner soon so keep an eye on this space! If you have questions, please contact your commercial move consultant or send us an email.