Are you planning to attend the International Association of Movers (IAM) Conference October 10 – 13 in Washington, D.C.? Because we’ll be there, and invite you to visit us at Booth 1839 during the conference.
But that’s not all! There’s always so much to do when you visit Washington D.C., but only on October 10th, will a select group of visitors get to do something truly special. We’ll be providing a once-in-a-lifetime “Beltway Convoy,” an opportunity to ride with some of the best truck drivers in the moving industry, and gain hands-on experience of what it takes to be the American Moving & Storage Association’s “Independent Mover of the Year.”
- Opportunity to ride in one of our incredible 53’ tractor trailers; the convoy departs National Harbor at 10:30 am.
- Tour our expansive, award-winning campus, including over 400,000 square feet of warehouse space.
- Attend education sessions, covering business advice on labor productivity, weight volume density packing, fuel conservation, maximum warehouse efficiency, new technologies, safety, and more.
- A reception to share ideas and experiences with our CEO and executive management team.
- Guaranteed on-time return to the National Harbor convention site no later than 3:00 pm.
Please note that space is limited, and we may not be able to accommodate all requests to ride in our trucks. To reserve your seat, click here to email us that you’d like to join our massive convoy on October 10th. Hurry though, because “big rig” space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Request an international quote today!
Interested, but not attending the IAM Conference? We are welcoming all parties to visit our facilities for a tour and open house. The event will take place from 11:30 am – 3 pm. We do ask that you RSVP, so we can provide you with all the necessary details.
We’re excited for the upcoming Conference, and we hope you’ll take us up on this unique chance to ride in one our 60,000 lb. 18-wheelers. If you can’t make it, make sure you stop by and visit us at Booth #1839 during the Conference. We look forward to seeing you soon!